Friday, July 25, 2008

Carseat Help Needed

I need your help ladies...it is time to move William up to a bigger carseat. What would you suggest? So far I have heard that I need the Britax Marathon because it is the safest carseat you can buy. I know that it can be used up to 65 pounds. Any other opinions out there???

7 comments:

Tara said...

I definitely would buy Britax. We have enjoyed the Britax Boulevard for over a year now, and is very comfortable for traveling. Brooks never complains about sitting in his carseat. He loves it! Also, you want the side impact protection that Britax offers. Even though it is big and bulky, it is still pretty easy to transfer from car to car. Less than 5-7 minutes once you have done it a couple of times.

Ashleigh said...

Graco Comfort sport is what we have. I think Maggie recommended it to us. Anyway, it rated high in consumer reports and it's reasonably priced.

Wilson's Winners said...

We have the Britax {step below the marathon} and love it. I know it's expensive, but it's been great. You can find it online for great price - Julie Westra is the carseat guru and can help ya find it for the best price!

The Dilworth Family said...

We love our Britax. I have the round-a-bout for my car b/c it is a little smaller and then in Michael's truck we have the marathon.

The Muncies said...

we did the marathon -- the main thing your looking for along with the good ratings are for it to have the five point harness. you really want to use that as long as possible.

The Galimore Family said...

We have the marathon, and I would definitely recommend it! Hudson still fits in it great and rides comfortably at age 3:)

Julee H. Nappier said...

I have Britax and LOVE it!