This past Saturday, we hosted William's First Birthday Party at our home. It was such a special day! Thanks to all of you who came and celebrated the first year of William's life with us. Each one of you are so special to us, and we are so thankful that William has you in his life. William loved eating his birthday cake and playing with all of his friends. William's official birthday is Wednesday, so I am sure I will have a special post for that day. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures (WARNING: there are a lot of them).
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago









7 comments:
Looks like he made out like a bandit! I can't believe he is 1!!! So stinkin cute, and all that blonde hair? Where did that come from? Happy Bday William!!!!
so cute! Wish we could have been there. Love the pics of him eating cake and sitting in his chair!
so fun! thanks again! can't believe he's already one -- seems not that long ago that we were bringing yall dinner and holding a sweet little baby!
Happy b'day!He is the cutest thing in the WORLD!
Happy Birthday William! All the pictures were so cute. Your house looks amazing. I can't believe all the gifts he got. What a great 1st birthday!
Sad we missed the party. Looks like you guys had a great time! Vivian says she can't wait to come over and play with all of William's new toys!
Happy Birthday William! I can't believe he is already 1. I have watched him grow and change through your blog post! He is so cute! I told Anna he looks like his Uncle Ben, you can definately tell they are related!
Post a Comment