This past Wednesday, we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Muncie's home. Will was working late, so William was my date. We had so much fun, and we were able to see our sweet friends Ruth Ann & Mattie Fite. Thanks Mandy for the cute picture of us girls!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






1 comment:
So glad yall could come! I love getting to do this more in the summer -- I'm so bad at it during the school year! Here's the recipe yall wanted:
Buffalo or BBQ Chicken Dip
chicken from one rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat), softened
1/4 C. ranch dressing
1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 C. wing sauce or bbq sauce
- Shred chicken and chop in bite size pieces.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in ranch dressing, cheddar
cheese, and hot sauce until well combined.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Stir and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Makes a small bowl for 6-8.
Post a Comment