Monday, July 14, 2008

My Sweet Friend Sarah

I was walking with William this morning (yes, I was the only member of the HMWC to show up!), and I got about half way and wanted to turn around, but something made me keep walking. To my surprise, I see Sarah & Ford coming to meet us!!! It made me smile to see these two. The last time Sarah & I walked, she went into labor that night! She looks absolutely amazing (you wouldn't even know she had a baby)! We talked and walked and it just made my day. Keep praying for the Martin family, and that sweet Luke will get to come home in the next few days!

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

so glad yall got to meet up! I have got to come meet you before summer is over!!! I need lots of reminders! :)

Kat said...

Isn't God's nudgings always perfect. So glad you are sensitive to the Holy Spirit. I am so proud of you.

The Hill Hangout said...

I can't believe I came across your blog! I used to babysit the Barron children when they were little. They lived across the street from us in Dothan. They were such sweet children. I really enjoyed looking through your blog and seeing pictures of the family. William is precious. He looks so much like Will did when he was little. Tell everyone I said Hi! Ashley Mills Hill at ashleymhill@hotmail.com

Joanna said...

I wish that I would have made it to HMWC this morning to see Sarah and Ford (and of course, you and William!) See ya Wednesday morning!