Tuesday, April 1, 2008

William's First Vacation



We joined my family this past weekend on a mini-vacation to Gatlinburg. We had a wonderful time! Of course, William was the center of attention (along with his second cousin, Lillianna). I don't think he ever had to play by himself the entire time. We enjoyed some wonderful food and company. William experienced his first table food when he helped me eat my chocolate chip pancakes at the Pancake Pantry. One of Will's favorite shows growing up was the Dukes of Hazzard, so we had to stop by Cooter's Garage to see the General Lee. William also got a bumper sticker for his car. By the end of the trip, we had created some memories that will last a lifetime. A few of the funny ones were, Will telling our waiter at Bubba Gumps that it was Alexis' birthday (they made her stand in a chair and "shake her booty"). It was not her birthday! We also went on a "mullet" hunt the last night along the downtown strip.(Of course, William and Lillianna did not participate. They were enjoying their grandmothers back at the chalet.) I did an entire mullet slideshow for your enjoyment. These pictures don't do the mullets justice, because it was dark and we were in a moving vehicle. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! That's a lot of mullets all in one place! Sipsey has a baby mullet. I'll have to put a picture of it on the blog. I've thought about cutting it, but I usually try to turn it into a little curl.

Kat said...

Fun was had by all, however you should tell what really went on behind the scenes in the car and of Wesley taking the pics.

Mitzi said...

Loved reading all about your trip. Am amazed all you can do with the pictures.
Mitzi

Julee H. Nappier said...

Mulletville!

Anonymous said...

I love the new photo of William on the blog. It is so sweet. Give him a kiss for me!

The Westra's said...

Hilarious!! We're glad you had a good trip!

Ashleigh said...

Too funny! We'll have to continue the mullet hunt in Nashville! :)

The Rouse Family said...

That is so funny! I showed David these and he laughed forever. I need to show you some pics of mullets we found when we went out one night in Nashville. :)

Molly said...

You are Tagged!!! Check out my blog! We will miss you tomorrow!