Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a week!

Will went to The Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, GA from Monday-Wednesday. Then William, my mom and I all left on Thursday for B-ham and just got back today. We went to help my sister, Alexis, landscape her front yard. More pictures to come from that soon. And now I just read that Molly tagged me to tell a little bit about myself on my blog (that will come this week too). But for now, here are a few pictures from the Masters and the loot that Will brought back for me and William!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Looks like they had fun! The pics of the course are beautiful. The landscaping amazes me!

The Muncies said...

Too fun! Alex went Sunday and had the best time! They weren't allowed any pics when they were there -- I guess because it's the finals!? So fun they get that opportunity!

The Muncies said...

Now where can we go? :)