Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Easter Sunday

What a day! Not only did we most importantly celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but the Easter Bunny made a stop by the Barron house. Here are a few (a ton) pictures from William's first Easter Sunday. He is risen, He is risen indeed!!!

7 comments:

The Muncies said...

What a fun day!!! Love William's car!

Wilson's Winners said...

Will your Easter Bunny make a stop at our house next year?:)

Julee H. Nappier said...

What a great first Easter! I wonder if that car comes in girlie colors for Claire!?

The Westra's said...

He loooks so cute in the little car! Mackenzie has one in pink and she loves it! I hope to see William motoring around the neighborhood soon :)

Lauren said...

How cute! Anna told me that William said hello. Sipsey said hey! It's funny that it was both William's and Sipsey's first Easter but we did NOTHING like y'all did for William because Sipsey is still clueless. I guess she'll just have to wait for fun goodies on her 2nd Easter!

Molly said...

Wilson has that same car and LOVES IT!!!! Your Easter Bunny is AWESOME!!!!

The Galimore Family said...

What great pictures! I think I will have to invest in that car for Barrett:)