We had a wonderful Saturday afternoon at Kirkley Muncie's birthday party! She turned one and all of her friends came to celebrate with her. Here are some pictures from that day.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago
We had a wonderful Saturday afternoon at Kirkley Muncie's birthday party! She turned one and all of her friends came to celebrate with her. Here are some pictures from that day.
5 comments:
You have GREAT pics!!! PLEASE make me a disc!!!
How did you get that slide show picture thing?
p.s. I love the picture of that little toe sticking out.
It looks like yall had fun. I hate that we missed it but we had Stirling's at the same time!!!
Love the new header. Love that you guys have such great fun with friends. William looks cute as usual.
You are the best photographer EVER!! And although I was a little sad to not make my modeling debut on the blog, it's probably best that we keep it focused on the kids:) Let me know if you need me to pose for you again!
Post a Comment