Friday, June 26, 2009

Diaper Exchange

So,this moring started off like any normal morning. First task, diaper changes for the little ones. William's diaper was dirty, so I go into the diaper stash and see plenty of diapers...

I then discover that they are ALL Ava's diapers (size 1 Pampers). William wears a size 4!!! I start searching for a size 4 diaper all over our house. NONE can be found. I search my car and luckily find one of his diapers in his school bag. Thank you Lord!!! This will get us through until Daddy gets home with some more diapers, right??? WRONG! William decides to poop in his diaper 30 minutes after I change him! No more diapers. I started thinking that I was going to have to be creative and make a cloth diaper. Then, it hit me...I will try one of Ava's diapers (she has plenty somehow...see photo #1 again). So...here is William in his sister's size 1 diaper.






He is napping now, so maybe we won't have to change his diaper again until daddy makes it home!

5 comments:

Molly said...

That's hysterical!!!! Bless his heart!

Anna said...

he might kill you for this one day!! too cute!

The Rouse Family said...

I LOVE IT and you other two posts. I have not been on here in forever! He seems to be a happy camper...sqqquueeeezzed into the little pampers. :)

Kat said...

First "speedo" . God bless him all squeezed up!!!!!!!! One day he will say why mother did you have diapers for Ava and not me??? You must love her MORE!!!!! He looks like he doesn't care tho.

The Galimore Family said...

That is too funny! I have been there too:) It's funny how those diapers all of a sudden disappear!