What a busy week we've had! We spent a couple of days at my parents' house on our way to the beach. William loved their pool. He is FEARLESS! He jumped off the diving board with his Daddy and loved going down the slide. We then headed to the beach where William absolutely loved the ocean and the sand! Last year, he wasn't so sure about the sand getting on his feet. Ava enjoyed watching her brother swim and laying out with her Kat (my sweet mom, who doesn't turn down an invitation to be with her "grands"). We ate lots of seafood while we were there too. We can't wait for next year!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago









5 comments:
LOVE the pic of Mom and Ava "laying out" looks like you guys had a great time! Give them sweet kisses from Aunt Lexie!
Wow, what fun I had. Hope I was some help to you. I wouldn't miss being with your family for anything!!! Looking at the world through William's eyes is so amusing. (You could have scratched the laying out pic)
cute cute pics! The one of Ava on the pink and orange blanket looks like William! first time I have thought that!!
LOVE da beach! Glad yal had fun! STILL have your baby present here...I'm so bad arent I?
Promise to get it to you very soon!
Don't you LOVE the puddle jumper?? It's so great!
Post a Comment