Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Barron Babies...


11 comments:

The Jernigan's said...

Ava is beautiful!! Congratulations and I hope everyone is doing well!!

Wilson's Winners said...

So sweet! Please let me know when I can bring ya'll some food:-) I'm going to e-mail you!

Anna said...

pretty cute if you ask me. loved see yall this weekend!

The Galimore Family said...

Kristin, she beautiful just like her big brother! Hope ya'll are doing well!

Elizabeth & Robert said...

Congratulations! What precious children! So happy for ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

I've been looking for Auburn bloggers. If you're on facebook, come join us and spread the word to any bloggers who live in the Auburn area or are Auburn Alumni.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73723203589

Thanks!

Jeff and Stacy Holmes said...

God is good! Ava is precious, and little William is just as cute as he can be watching over his little sister!

Julee H. Nappier said...

They're both absolutely beautiful! Congrats...again!(:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to see new pics!

Brandy said...

She is so pretty, congrats! Hope you are doing wel :)

Kelley Brown said...

Oh Kristin!!! I am months and months behind on reading blogs, and I had no idea! Congrats!!! Ava is gorgeous!!! Hope ya'll are doing well and that William is loving being a big brother!!