Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My sweet mom (who had been staying with us since Ava was born) went home on Saturday. What a fun time we had making lots of precious memories! She was such a huge help to us and William and Ava already miss her so much! And me too!!! Thanks mom for all you do for us and the wonderful person you are! And for spending so much time building a relationship and memories with my children. They are so lucky to have you at their "Kat." We love you!

4 generations


Kat and her namesake

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I can't believe how different Ava already looks! And she can wear a bow!! I'm so excited about our weekend coming up. Love you!

Kat said...

I enjoyed every second with you, Will, and our babes. I can't wait to come back. I do plan on being very much a part of their lives. Remember that a day lived is gone and I hope not to miss too many events in you guys lives. Happy Mother's Day to you. You are a great Mother!!!!!!!

The Jernigan's said...

She is a GORGEOUS baby!!

The Rouse Family said...

Sweet--You are fabulous! :)

Wilson's Winners said...

Can't wait to meet sweet Ava on Tuesday!

Ashleigh said...

Awww, she is so sweet!! And YOU are looking great!!! Whew :) Guess chasing 2 will do it.