Baby Ava entered the world at 6:37 p.m. weighing 8 pounds 9 ounces and is 21 1/2 inches long. She has a full head of dark curly hair! William gave her lots of sweet kisses. We definitely felt all of your thoughts and prayers today!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






16 comments:
Oh my goodness, how precious!!! Congratulations! What a sweet family.
She is too precious! I can't wait to meet her! And the picture of William meeting his baby sister definitely needs to be framed! Love y'all!
What a precious little girl! And what a sweet picture of William meeting her. You are all in our prayers! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!
Welcome Ava!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is precious!
Kristin, Will and William -- We are so thrilled for all of you. Ava is precious!! I know William will be a wonderful big brother to her!! Much love, Aunt Betty & Uncle Vaughan
What a sweet sweet picture of the family. We can not wait to meet baby Ava.
Congrats Barron fam! She is beautiful and I know your two will be the best of buds shortly. Good luck- Kristen
How exciting! Congrats and all the best to you guys!
So sweet! Can't wait to meet her:-) William is going to be the best big brother - precious pic. Let us know if you need anything at all!
She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.
So glad she is here & healthy!
You know they say the bigger the baby, the better the sleeper...I can't believe how big she is! Congrats to all of you!
Adorable!! Congratulation! I love William's expression when he sees Ava.
Congrats!! She is a cutie, just like her brother:)
Congrats!!! She has my b'day!!!(:
Post a Comment