Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Much Fun!


It was such a treat to wake up to snow this morning, after waking up to tornado sirens yesterday! The snow fell from early this morning until early afternoon. William was a little unsure about the snow, but Daddy and Bella sure enjoyed playing in it. (You can click on the pictures to make them larger.)





4 comments:

The Rouse Family said...

It was so good to see you yesterday. Love all you pics and the WATER---WOW!

Wilson's Winners said...

You're house looks like a postcard that should be on a hallmark card!

I think we had the same amount of water in our backyard...looked like the colorado river!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I bet Bella loved it, too!

Kat said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Love the house pic. William looks so grownin those glasses!! I,m so glad Bella and William love water.