Monday, March 23, 2009

Ava Kathryn's Baby Shower

me & the hostesses

Last week, my dearest friends helped me celebrate Ava Kathryn with the most precious baby shower for our sweet baby girl. It was so much fun! The shower was absolutely beautiful with fresh flowers and a cheesecake bar! Each and every gift received was so personal and precious. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends that care so much about us. Thank you to each and every one of you that made this celebration so special.

4 comments:

The Rouse Family said...

How Fun!!!I hate I missed it but you still have a happy from us :)

Kat said...

If I had only known....a cheesecake bar!!!!!! What such great, sweet friends to give and come to celebrate Ava Kathryn.

J-and-J said...

hey,
looked like fun and great food...does Ava need anything else

aedozier said...

How fun...and cheesecake! Girls are so much fun!