Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!!! We had our ultrasound this morning and everything looked healthy. We are so thankful! I have informed Will that this means we have to buy new everything (since it is all blue and brown). I wish you could have seen the smile on his face when the lady told us it was a girl. He is going to be such a great daddy to this little lady. And William a great big brother! Please keep us in your prayers.

12 comments:

The Muncies said...

soooo exciting!!!! LOVE a sweet little girl! congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about buying lots of pink girly things! I love you guys!

Tara said...

Congrats Kristin! We are thrilled for ya'll!

Lauren said...

YAYYYYY!!!!! how exciting! one of each (at least :)) will be great. a wonderful reason to buy ALL new baby things!

becky said...

congratulations!! i know yall are "tickled pink"! baby girls are wonderful.

Emily Chappell said...

Yay!! I was hoping for a girl. Congratulations!!

Wilson's Winners said...

YAY!!!! I have a feeling she's going to be spoiled rotten!!! So happy for ya'll!!!!

The Rouse Family said...

Yippeeeeee! :)

The Jernigan's said...

WOW!!! I am so excited for yall. That is perfect, one of each!!

Kristy said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

just remind him that little girls get married and that smile will fade away ;)...oh and from experience little girls are born with a passion for a few things, clothes, purses, shoes, and all bows! congrats you guys!