Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Are they kidding?


So, I have been looking for a crib for baby girl Barron. I ran across this adorable one that reminds me of Cinderella. Price: $7,999, but it is on sale for ONLY $3,999. Are you serious??? People really buy these things for their babies??? Oh...and I almost forgot to tell you that they will ship it to you for FREE. How thoughtful of them! Anyway, I am still looking for a crib. Baby girl won't be getting this one.

10 comments:

Anna said...

aunt anna and uncle ben will but it for her! ha, yeah right...

Can't wait to see yall next week! I've been having to resist the "pink"

Wilson's Winners said...

That's crazy!! I bet J LO has the same one! I need to give you all the stuff I kept when I was looking for cribs for Stirling - and believe me - they are very affordable!

Kat said...

That is hideous!! It looks like it is about to fall down. Some people have more money than brains.

The Rouse Family said...

that is funny :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

J Lo definitly has that bed!(:

Anonymous said...

Just because you don't get the Cinderella bed, doesn't mean she won't still be your princess! That bed is out of control.

The Gross Family said...

uuuummm....that is the bed i just got for Allie!!! i can't believe you don't like it!!! HAHA! only kidding!

The Gross Family said...

uuuummm....that is the bed i just got for Allie!!! i can't believe you don't like it!!! HAHA! only kidding!

Anonymous said...

We almost bought that one for Vivi!!!! heheheh

Lauren said...

I want to see some belly pics!