
Last night, we had a wonderful time at the Fite's Super Bowl Party. The girls stayed inside with the food and the babies, while the boys grilled and watched the game outside. William played with two adorable little girls: Little Miss Mattie Fite and Little Miss Mary Evans Cooper. William was fascinated with watching them crawl and walk all over the place. The food was great, and I even tried to make a Super Bowl cake. And best of all...the Giants won!


Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






4 comments:
Iam so glad that William has lots of friends. Your Super Bowl Cake looks fabulous. Kat
You are quite the baker! I'll have to remember that:) very impressed!
That cake is awesome! Want to make Thomas' first B'day cake? He needs a giraffe...can you whip that up?
I am way impressed with that cake!
Post a Comment