Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Recliner Man???


Lately, William has loved lounging in a big leather chair in our living room. He will just relax and watch Praise Baby or chew on his toes. This chair is the closest thing we have to a "recliner", so it is a good thing that he likes it so much. I think he must have a little bit of his grandfather "Daddy Ben" in him. He seems to love his recliner too!



6 comments:

Katie B said...

That is soo cute!!!! My kinda guy!

Anna said...

so cute! He is definitely related to his Uncle Ben too! If he's not studying, he is is that exact same position!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Just like DaddyBen!

Kat said...

THere's not a thing he does that isn't cute to me.Let's hope he doesn't like the recliner as much as DaddyBen!!

The Martin Family said...

What a laid back little man! I love it!

e said...

Hey Kristen,
I emailed you the first draft of your header. Thanks for your business! William is SO cute!