Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fear the Thumb?!?!?


For most of us Auburn fans, "Fear the Thumb" is something we relish.
But as a new mom, I have a new motto: "Embrace the Thumb!" William recently decided that sucking his thumb was much more enjoyable than his pacifier. At first, I tried to persuade him that the pacifier was the much better option. But...that was before the thumb allowed him to sleep through the night! That's right...William slept through the night for the first time last night. Will and I woke at 7 a.m. this morning to utter disbelief. I know it may never happen again, but for now I am the proud mother of a child who has slept through the night. I have wanted to say that for such a long time. So, for now we are embracing the thumb!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Kristin-
I got your blog from Ali's site. I need to apologize for Rod and I not coming to see that precious baby. We are such bad friends. He is absolutley adorable. We will be calling you very soon to make a quick trip.
Molly Foster

Anna said...

He looks so big!! I miss him! Cute family pic:)