Monday, October 29, 2007

3 + 1 = IV


For those of you who don't know, William's full name is William Rodney Barron IV. He follows in the footsteps of three wonderful men...Rodney (Granddaddy), Bill (Beep Beep) and Will (Dad). This past Friday was a wonderful day that I hope William never forgets. Not only was he able to meet his great-grandfather for the first time, but we had all four men together at our home! What a special day!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures of all the Barron guys -- I love it!! Wish I had been there! "Aunt" Betty

The Martin Family said...

How is he so big already? He has the sweetest little face - he's going to be breaking some hearts in a few years! I love the picture of the four generations. We took one last Thanksgiving with the 4 Joseph Martins, so I know how special it is! Hope to see y'all soon!

The Galimore Family said...

William is precious!

Unknown said...

It looks like Dad has been working out!