Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Countdown

One week until we find out if baby Barron is a boy or girl. Leave a comment and let us know your prediction!

16 comments:

The Muncies said...

can we please have an announcement get together!?!?!?! i'll plan it! :)

GIRL

Wilson's Winners said...

thinkin' it's a BOY!

The Vaughns said...

TWIN BOYS!!! HaHa :)

Kristy said...

I did not even know you were pregnant again! Congratulations! We just found out about having a girl. My other pregnant friends are having girls, so I am going with GIRL!

Kat said...

Kat is saying girl. I was wrong with William and Ava so I wouldn't put money on this!!!

Joanna said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice!! Count me as a pink vote :)

Anna said...

I say boy! And, not to scare you, but I did have a quick thought yesterday that what if it was twins........ :)

thebarronfam said...

Alright girls... one thing I know for sure is that it ISN'T twins. We've already had an ultrasound!

The Galimore Family said...

I say boy!

The Rouse Family said...

I say....BOY!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Girl:)

Anonymous said...

I think BOY!! Wish you guys could have made it to Noel's party...we need to get together soon!!

Molly said...

I vote BOY!!!!

The Northcutt's said...

Boy!!!

Ashley Vice said...

Congrats on baby #3!! You are going to have an even busier house when this one gets here!!!

I am guessing girl!

Ashley Thames said...

Hate to tell Will, but I think he's going to be paying for another wedding. We are thinking GIRL!