A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I headed to Dothan for spring break. Will joined us for the weekend. William got his early birthday gift from Daddy Ben and Kat, and it may be his most favorite toy ever! He rides it EVERY day still! William came down with another stomach bug that week, but still wanted to ride his "backhoaderloader." We ended the weekend by celebrating Emmy's birthday.
Daddy Ben introducing him to his new ride...
some quick driving lessons...
unloading the goods...
a quick trip to the repair shop...
quite possible the only "grands" to let their grandchild bring his sandbox inside...
and his backhoe loader...
I see you following me...
off-road digging...
relaxing from a hard days work...
if I could only reach that handle...
got your glasses Aunt Jenn...
Ava and cousin Barron...
William, cousin Douglas and birthday girl Emmy...
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment