What a pleasant surprise to find snow falling this morning (especially since William and I were up with the stomach virus all night)! It was absolutely beautiful covering the trees. After naps today, we ventured outside for a little while to enjoy the snow. Bella enjoyed it more that anyone I think, and catching snowballs in her mouth was her favorite part. Will and William made a snowman that was perfect for the Barron house (part Pirate, part American flag, with a little Auburn spirit). Reminds me of a little two year old that lives here! So much fun that we were able to share this day together!














Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






2 comments:
Love everything about your snow day!!! What a fun time for all. What a perfect snowman, a little bit of all William's favorite things(where's the bulldozer????)
Wish I could have been there!! The snow man cracks me up - and Bella catching the snowballs is hilarious. I love William's face in that pic.
Post a Comment