Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ava is 6 months old...

and guess what that means? FOOD!!! Kat was here visiting us for Halloween, so she was able to feed Ava her first taste of food, which were yummy sweet potatoes! We have since tried squash and carrots, but I think the sweet potatoes are her favorite so far. She is also a BIG fan of Mum Mums and Puffs. This sweet girl has been sleeping through the night for over 2 weeks now!!! Which is fantastic, since her brother has started waking up every couple of nights. I can't believe that we are halfway to her first birthday! Time sure flies when you are having fun...







4 comments:

Lauren said...

So sweet! I can see so much of William in her face sometimes!

Anonymous said...

NO!!! I can't believe it!

Anna said...

Happy 6 month birthday! I'm with Lauren- in the 3rd picture she reminds me of William. But in the 4th picture she looks JUST like her daddy to me!

Kat said...

Happy 6 months sweet Ava girl. I love you!!!