She looks more like William in these pics!
She is so beautiful!! Such a sweetheart!
She is gorgeous!!! And looks just like her big brother :)
What a roly poly cutie pie! I love it!
Precious little Will JR....I mean Ava :o) She is beautiful!!!
those are some sweet cheeks!
hey! we met at the playground this morning then i commented after you on ali's post about stirling using the pump and came over to your blog and realized that i had seen your cute little boy recently! hope to see ya'll again soon! ava is a doll! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She looks more like William in these pics!
She is so beautiful!! Such a sweetheart!
She is gorgeous!!! And looks just like her big brother :)
What a roly poly cutie pie! I love it!
Precious little Will JR....I mean Ava :o) She is beautiful!!!
those are some sweet cheeks!
hey! we met at the playground this morning then i commented after you on ali's post about stirling using the pump and came over to your blog and realized that i had seen your cute little boy recently! hope to see ya'll again soon! ava is a doll! :)
Post a Comment