Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here's the Scoop...

William is turning 2! And what better way to celebrate than with an ice cream birthday party. William had so much fun at his party on Saturday evening. He ate pizza, an ice cream cone, a rice krispie cone, cupcakes...and who knows what else. We opened presents into the night, and had to save some to open today. He is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends. Thanks to our family: Daddy Ben, Kat, Emmy, Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jeff, Aunt Hannah and Aunt Lexie for all taking the time to come and celebrate William's special day with us. It meant the world to Will and I! William is so lucky to have each of you in his life!!!

7 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! Sorry we missed it - Stirling would have LOVED it! Happy B-day William:-)

The Rouse Family said...

I am sorry we missesd it too. It looked like alot of fun! See you soon sweeet friend.

The Galimore Family said...

Happy Birthday William! We are so sorry that we couldn't be there. I will drop his gift off in the next couple of days:)

Molly said...

I hate we missed it too!!! Looks like William had a blast. Wilson and Nathan wish sweet William a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun. I can't believe my sweet William is 2! I think I took some pretty good pics, if I do say so myself:)

Ashley Vice said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time. Tell William that Camilla says "Happy Birhtday!" Let's get together soon!

Kat said...

It was so much fun and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. He loved playing with his friends,eating, jumping, and using his new vaccum. He loved openning his gifts too.