Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Molly and Mandi to reveal 10 honest things about me, so here goes...

I am a tomboy at heart. I did plenty of girly things in high school, but I also played sports. I hope Ava Kathryn is that way too.

It is so hard for me to have pretty fingernails. I pick at them or bite them. Have done this forever. I am working on it though.

I love my friends. With kids, it is hard to spend as much time with them as I would like, but God had blessed both Will and I with some amazing ones. Our Sunday School class rocks (just being honest).

I love taking baths. I take one most every day.

I am a bargain shopper. I rarely pay full price for anything. If I were a millionaire, I would still be this way. I just enjoy finding a good deal. Growing up, if mom gave us girls money for new clothes, I would come home with 10 times more clothes than my sisters.

I don't like clutter. I am constantly picking up or organizing something at my house. Even when I go home and visit my parents, I clean out their refridgerator or closets.

I love being a full time mom. It really is the most draining job I have ever had and definitely not the most glamorous, but I am so grateful for this opportunity.


I love Chocolate and eat it in some variety every day. Right now it is moose tracks ice cream.

Will and I have an arranged marriage, really! His dad cut my picture out of the paper in high school and told him that this was the girl he should marry (his dad knew me because he was my pediatrician). He thought his dad had lost it, but we did meet later at a high school football game in 1995. God does work in mysterious ways! I am so lucky that God gave him to me to be my partner in this life. He is my rock!

I am not deserving of what my Savior Jesus Christ did for me, but I am so thankful that he did it. I love him!

2 comments:

The Gross Family said...

YAY!!! I am loving Ava Kathryn!!! I can't wait for her and Allie Lee to meet. Hope you are doing well...I need to see your pretty face before I leave for a bit...

Julee H. Nappier said...

Didn't know that about you and Will...how neat and funny is that!

God does work in mysterious ways!