to make our blog private for various reasons. So...if you would like to still have access to our blog, just leave a comment with your name and email address, and I will add you to our viewers. Friends and family...I already have your email addresses. But if you are a friend of a friend who just likes keeping up with us, I won't have your email address, so just let me know what it is. Thanks!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






40 comments:
Hi, it's Stacy (Black) Holmes from Rehobeth. I recently created a blog and found yours through Emily Chappell's blog. I'd like to continue reading your blog if you're okay with that. My e-mail address is smblack80@yahoo.com.
Hey Kristen,
My family loves to keep with you guys through your blog. My e-mail address is ebonyau@aol.com.
hey guys...we miss you all here in dothan...i hope all is well with you...been to watch any of those auburn games lately...i've enjoyed the blogs...i'd love to be added to the list...
my name is andy thomas (not the guy who went into space or the stalker type) and my email is andy@fumcdothan.org...p.s. tell Will my boys are getting into baseball cards...it reminds me of the old days :)
Hey Kristin,
I think you have my email address but just wanted to make sure.
atroney@knology.net
Hope you are feeling well!
Tara
Hi Kristin, I found your blog via Sarah Martin & would love to keep up with your precious family.
Laura DeLine
knldeline@bellsouth.net
www.knldeline.blogspot.com
hey kristin,
it's jennifer (herrin) henig...found you through other blogs i read. i'd love to keep up with you -- please add me to your list.
herrije@yahoo.com
Hey Kristen!
I have been keeping up with you for a while now...after linking through Ashleigh T.'s blog. Little William is precious! I would love to still be able to check in on the three (or four) of you.
Heather (Garrick) Andrews
hgandrews@gmail.com
hi! keep me on your list, please!
kdc4au@gmail.com
Kristin, I hope you will us to your list. Harry and I feel like Will and Ben are our "other sons". I enjoy keeping up with your family and can't wait to see your new addition.
Hope all is well and you are feeling well. My email is anasealock@hotmail.com
Keep me on the list.
kinette1@gmail.com
Kinette
hey! make sure you have me on there. you've got my email!
Hey Kristin,
It's Dusty Helms Bedsole...I found your blog through Emily's as well and would like to continue to keep up with you. I have also started a blog in order to keep others posted of things going on in our lives.
My email address is dhbedsole@aol.com
Hey Kristin, It is Margaret Powell (Schenz). I enjoy keeping up with you through your blog. My email address is margene78@aol.com. I am excited to hear about your new baby. I hope everything is going well for you.
Margaret
Kristin,
I would love to continue to keep up with yall. Its Shannon (Korey) Hicks. Thanks so much...
shicks[at]etg[dot]net
thanks.
Shannon
Hi, Kristin,
I would love to remain on your list. I love keeping up with the children I babysat many years ago! It's fun to see the next generation! Thanks!
ashleymhill@hotmail.com
Kristen, I would love to keep up with yall and William through your blog. My email is lenzielane@yahoo.com.
Hey!!
i would to still be able to see your blog! my email is lmm415@gmail.com. I cant miss seeing those cute pictures of William!! COndratulations by the way, Anna told me William was going to have a brother or sister!!! YAY!
Lauren
I would like to continue reading your blog.
cableadlady@gmail.com
Hey Kristen. It's Amee Cole Love. Your little boy is so cute! I absolutely love these pictures. It has been a long time. I kept up with you and Alexis through your sister Jennifer while you were pregnant. (I was pregnant at the same time.) We have a little boy named Colson and he just turned a year old. We also have a daughter, Emily, who is three. I do not have a blog but I am on Facebook. (I did create a blog password, etc. just haven't created one. It seems a little difficult compared to Facebook.) I would love for you to email me and let's catch up. My email is lovebeingamother@yahoo.com. I would also like to catch up with Alexis. How is she doing these days?
Sincerely,
Amee Cole Love
P.S. I would love to keep reading your blog. My email addresses are lovebeingamother@yahoo.com or thelovefamily4@gmail.com
Don't blame you.
Please add me in though...I love viewing those pictures of that precious baby boy!
My email is, julee_nappier@yahooo.com
Add me to your list chica!
I, too, would like to continue reading your blog if that's okay. I can't remember exactly how I found yours, other than that Abby Maddox's was the first one I read and somehow from there I came across yours. I can email you with more info about myself so that you can "check me out" if you'd like! Also, a question I've been meaning to ask, as I am getting ready for my little boy's first birthday....where did you get the cute little party hat and bib for William's party? I love that hat! melissabaxley@centurytel.net
hey kristen! it's brooke williams (chad's wife). i found your blog through mandi. william is precious. we have a blog too and it's set to private. send me your email address and i will add you to mine. here is my email: brookehwilliams@yahoo.com
Please add us to your list!
jgalimore@mindspring.com
Add me to your list.
email is bsybabe@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Pam Glisson
http://theglissons.blogspot.com/
here's the link to my blog, keep in mind
I'm just getting started.
Later
I found your blog from Lauren (Hartzog) Beck's blog and would love to keep reading it if that is ok with you. My husband Dru and Ben were sigma nu's together. We have a daughter who just turned 1. We have a blog, goodwinfamilyjournal.blogspot.com. Your son is adorable!
Margaret Goodwin
margaretwgoodwin@yahoo.com
i would love to have access.kaciholland@bellsouth.net. hope you're feeling good!
Hey! Will you add me?
tipimiller@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Kristin,
I would love to be able to keep up with what is going on with y'all. I have enjoyed reading your blog. My name is Brandi Granger Bartee and my e-mail is brandi(at)bellsouth(dot)net
Hi Kristin. I went to undergrad with Will. I just recently found your blog through some others. I was glad to catch up since I haven't seen either of you in 7 or 8 years. I also looked at Will's brother's blog, and was shocked to see that he is an attorney. Me too . . . totally different than the premed undergrad! I would love to continue reading your blog. Also, tell Will I said hi.
Marcia Lamar (used to be Wakefield)
lamar.marcia@gmail.com
add all us! :)
Don't kick me out!!
echappell at espcfairhope dot org
Kristen
I found your blog through Kimberly Myers and I would love to continue reading it. I am so excited to see that you are expecting again, I am about 5 weeks ahead of you and we are having a boy. WE have a blog too if you would like to add it to your list www.theangleafamily.blogspot.com
Also, my email address is
LLL9780@aol.com
Laura Anglea
add us to the list...we love to see what the Barron's are up to:)
add us to the list...we love to see what the Barron's are up to:)
Hey Kristin,
Please add me to your list. I love being able to catch up with the Barrons (and the Auburn scene) through your blog.
Congratulations on Baby Barron. Can't wait to find out the gender!
My email address is summernewman01@hotmail.com
Love,
Summer
We're the Jacksons and would love to continue reading your blog and keeping up with your sweet
child(ren). We are friends of your in-laws and live down the street from William's sister. Our email is dbj48@aol.com.
me please! jennie martin ray
jennieray@bellsouth.net
Would love to continue reading your blog. Our email is wwsummers@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment