Sunday, November 9, 2008

Starting a Tradition


On Saturday, Will and I took William to his first Auburn football game. He absolutely loved it! He clapped when the band played, and even tried to do "War Eagle" when the eagle landed. We only lasted through the first quarter, but we had a great time! He must have brought Auburn some luck, since we actually won the game.

6 comments:

Molly said...

How fun!!!! And as usual, ADORABLE!

aedozier said...

Beautiful pictures. You should use the one of the three of you for your Christmas card. You are much braver than I. MM would've been on the field trying to PLAY football!

Anna said...

cute pics! he looks like such a big boy!!:(

Kat said...

War Eagle William!!! I know there will be many days that he sits on Dad's shoulders to watch the Tiger Walk..

Anonymous said...

Willam is so cute! I love little Auburn fans! I can't wait until we are there and get to hang out with you guys.

Julee H. Nappier said...

What fun! I bet he loved it!