Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hall-AU-ween

Thursday morning, Will and I joined William and his class for a Halloween Party. These babies are the cutest things that I have ever seen! As you can tell, William is very familiar with eating cookies.






5 comments:

Kat said...

How handsome is he!!! I had such a good time with Em and William last week while you and Will were gone. I am available ANY time.

Anonymous said...

That boy loves to eat!! We know he is in the right family!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

He is precious...and I loved the group picture of them all dressed up sitting in the "no escape" table!!(:

I need one of those tables at my house!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi Kristen, My name is Sara. I've been reading your blog for a while now. I found it from Hillary Dunham's. I went to school with Will years ago...7th grade exactly...I used to have a crush on him. LOL. You have a gorgeous family. Tell Will I said hello...I was Sara Skaggs when he knew me, now I'm Sara Allred..newly married.
Keep up the good work as a great mommy!!
Sara

The Martin Family said...

William, you are as cute as they come! We loved trick-or-treating with you!