on our hands! William has been "scooting around" for some time now. I would not consider it crawling until he was completely off the ground for the entire time (I think part of me wanted to delay this as long as I could). But today, he actually stayed up on his knees and made it across the room. I wanted to cry (tears really did fill my eyes), but I was so proud at the same time. I wonder if watching the kids crawl in the church nursery this morning motivated him? I recorded the entire event and will try to post it soon. Happy Sunday!!!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago






10 comments:
So exciting! I can't wait to see him! Maybe Vivian will watch him and follow behind!
I can't stand it!!! I'm looking forward to seeing him (and you and Will:) in a couple of weeks!
That's great! :)
Yeah William! Your life is about to change!!!!
Our baby is getting to be a BIG boy. I like you, mom am happy for him but a little sad.
Good job, William! I knew it wouldn't be long. Are you so proud of yourself? Emmy and Beep sure are!
I agree with Brooke.... get READY! When Prather started crawling last month, it changed everything. One piece of advice...watch out for the rubber caps on the door stops!
Go William Go!!
They are so cute crawling around...Claire just started walking and is into EVERYTHING!!! Just wait!
FUN! It made me look at a clean house in a whole new way! NOTHING could be on the floor! If it was, it was food! :)
Post a Comment