This weekend, we spent an afternoon visiting Aunt Anna & Uncle Ben at the lake. They had been there all week to relax and celebrate Ben's upcoming graduation from Law School. We had lots of fun, but Bella may have had more fun than anyone. We couldn't get her out of the water to leave. Thanks Ben and Anna for letting us come over and visit. See you next weekend for Ben's graduation!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 weeks ago








4 comments:
looks like fun...Bella really enjoyed herself!!(:
We had so much fun too! I stole a few pics from you. I only had a couple and they weren't very good. Can't wait to see you again this weekend for the festivities!
I can't tell which of all of you had the most fun. But Bella sure had fun looking for rocks! William looked so cute in his swim attire.
How fun! We will have to meet up at some point up there. Bella can come over and swim at our house with Gracie anytime. :)
Post a Comment