Thursday, December 13, 2007

Deck the Halls...


Can you believe that Christmas is almost here??? At the Barron house,we have been busy decorating. Will decided to put wreaths on the outside of our house this year. We also decorated our tree with all of our favorite ornaments that we have collected over the years. I even tried to be creative by making an arrangement for the breakfast table and a "B" wreath for our outside gate. William has a plate and cup all ready to fill with cookies for Santa. Also, William has his own nativity in his nursery this year (thanks to Kat and Daddy Ben). And...after 2 nights and 91 pictures taken, we finally have a picture of William looking at us and smiling in front of the Christmas tree (wearing Will's outfit from his 1st Christmas). We hope you all have a very Merry "Christ"mas!












7 comments:

Anna said...

Love the B wreath...love the ornaments hanging from the chandelier...LOVE it all!! You did good mama! It all looks beautiful. Maybe we should just come to your house for Christmas:)

Anna said...

oh and LOVE the place card holders too:)

Michelle said...

I love your decorations. I linked here from Emily and Justin's blog. Your son is so cute. My youngest was born July 27th. Merry Christmas.

Lauren said...

Your house is gorgeous! Anna kept telling me how pretty it is, and I'm glad to finally see pictures.
Thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes we think we will never make it, so it's great to have a confidence boost!

Anna said...

I need an update....

Katie B said...

It is time for an update......

Anonymous said...

You got such a great Christmas photo!!! We tried and tried, but couldn't get 'the one'. Your decorations are incredible - I hope you all had a great Christmas!